Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 2

So... I'm a little behind.  Can you blame me?  Grandma and Grandpa graciously took Brenner back to The Children's Hospital in Colorado for me on April 2nd to have his eyes checked again.  Dr. Braverman felt like the clots in his eyes remaining from the hemorrhaging were getting smaller.  She didn't want to refer us for surgery, so we wait.  Brenner has to see his neurosurgeon on April 23rd, so we tried to get an appointment for our opthamology recheck then.  They were less than helpful in arranging that, but after some pressure, I finally got it worked out.  So our next check ups will be the end of this month- hoping for more good news.

3 comments:

  1. We're still praying for your little man! B. always says "we're thankful for Brenner" (that's how he asks for help for someone in his prayers)and he NEVER forgets to pray for Brenner (of course neither do the rest of us)! We love you and are praying for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little family - Marie, Brenner and Darius (also Drew, Evan, Robby, and Kael) - I have loved being here during this "miracle!" I also love all of my other children and their families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eager to hear how his appointments turn out tomorrow. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete